- Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Universities in Georgia
- Universities in Barbados
- Universities in Ukraine
- Universities in Kazakhstan
- Universities in Russia
- Universities in China
- Universities in Philippines
- Universities in Tajikistan
- Universities in Egypt
- Universities in Poland
- Universities in Bangladesh
- Universities in Uzbekistan
- Universities in Armenia
- Universities in Belarus
- Universities in Nepal
Universities in Tajikistan
YOUR CAREER IS YOUR LIFE
Scientifically Plan Your Career
Tajikistan is a country in Central Asia surrounded by Afghanistan, China, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. It’s known for rugged mountains, popular for hiking and climbing. The Fann Mountains, near the national capital Dushanbe, have snow-capped peaks that rise over 5,000 meters. The range encompasses the Iskanderkulsky Nature Refuge, a notable bird habitat named for Iskanderkul, a turquoise lake formed by glaciers.
MBBS in Tajikistan
Today, Tajikistan is counted among the top countries offering MBBS to international students at a very affordable price. The country consists of many top medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from many countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China etc apply in the medical universities of Tajikistan to pursue their medical degree in abroad. The quality of medical education provided in the universities of Tajikistan is comparable to the European standards. The medical universities of Tajikistan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI, UNESCO and the Medical Councils of many other countries.
The duration of the complete MBBS course in Tajikistan is 5 years. The first four years of MBBS are focused on teaching the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely focussed on hands on training in the affiliated hospitals. Many aspiring students who wish to pursue Mbbs from Tajikistan is primarily based on the fact that most of the universities provide real life case studies and clinical knowledge during their entire tenure of education. The medical students who graduate from the medical university of Tajikistan are eligible to appear in the major medical examinations like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India. The medical graduates from a Medical University in Tajikistan can apply for a job in any part of the world. Studying Mbbs in Tajikistan will provide plethora of opportunities to the Indian Students by virtue of the recognition from top medical councils across the globe.
Why Study MBBS in Tajikistan ?
Natural beauty and large campus of the medical institute lures the students globally to come and pursue the course in medicine. There are several reasons which contribute::
• Affordable Fee Structure: The fee structure of the medical university in Tajikistan is nominal. It is the core reason behind the highest number of offshore admissions. The students can pay the fees in easy structure without any pressure from the university.
• Modern Education: Most of the candidates make a contrast between the western universities and Asian universities. In such race the medical university of Tajikistan is no less. The university is equipped with modern medical equipments, facilities and faculties. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the international community of medical research.
• Worthy Internship: Prior completion of the course it is mandatory for the candidate to undergo internship with a medical institute. The internship grooms the candidate with the skills that every medical practioner must possess.
• World class faculty: The candidates perform well with the efforts and pain taken by the world class faculty awarded with the Doctorate degrees. Most of the faculties are recognized as the national gem of Tajikistan who has lived their lives for the cause of humanity..
Benefits of studying MBBS in Tajikistan
|Tajikistan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who want to pursue MBBS from a medical university here. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Tajikistan are listed below:|
|1. The medical universities of Tajikistan are listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.|
|2. The medium of instruction in the medical colleges in Tajikistan is English.|
|3. Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities.|
|4. Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission.|
|5. The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.|
|6. Students studying MBBS in Tajikistan are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars.|
|7. The process of admission in Tajikistan medical universities is very simple.|
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Tajikistan
|Getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Tajikistan is very simple. The student must fulfil the following criteria:|
|• The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.|
|• The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|• NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Tajikistan|
|Top Universities to Study MBBS in Tajikistan|
|• Avicenna Tajik State Medical University|
Apply for MBBS Admission 2021 Through PRIME EDUTECH Today ! !
MBBS in Tajikistan 2021, MBBS in Tajikistan for Indian Students 2021, MBBS Admission in Tajikistan 2021, MBBS in Tajikistan ,Fees Structure 2021 ,Best Education Consultancy for Tajikistan, Authorized consultant for Admission in Tajikistan, MBBS in Tajikistan, Study Medicine in Tajikistan, Best Medical Universities in Tajikistan.
Call / what’s app : (+91) 8797444844 / 8797444744