- Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Universities in Georgia
- Universities in Barbados
- Universities in Ukraine
- Universities in Kazakhstan
- Universities in Russia
- Universities in China
- Universities in Philippines
- Universities in Tajikistan
- Universities in Egypt
- Universities in Poland
- Universities in Bangladesh
- Universities in Uzbekistan
- Universities in Armenia
- Universities in Belarus
- Universities in Nepal
Universities in Nepal
YOUR CAREER IS YOUR LIFE
Scientifically Plan Your Career
Nepal is a land-locked country sharing its borders with five states of India, Uttarakhand in the West, Uttar Pradesh in the south, Bihar in the south-east and Sikkim from the eastern side. However, in the north, it shares its border with Xizang, Tibet and also the autonomous region of China.
With an approximate area of 141,181 sq. km, the country is 1.5 times larger than Portugal. It has a population of 30.3 million (2021). Kathmandu is the largest city in the country as well as the country’s capital. Almost the entire country falls in the Shivalik Range of the Himalayas, therefore almost the entire geography of the country is largely filled with mountainous and hilly regions.
Why Choose MBBS in Nepal?
Key Features of MBBS in Nepal
Conducive Learning Atmosphere
Nepal offers a healthy and conducive learning atmosphere to all its students. The best medical universities of Nepal offer students and secured and reliable educational practice and lifestyles.
Globally Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities
All universities are recognised by WHO, WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
Similar Learning Experience of MBBS in India
MBBS in Nepal has a similar pattern and course structure as that of medical studies in India, hence the curriculum is very similar, however, the difference lies in the pedagogy followed which is extremely modern and precied in best medical universities of Nepal.
Resourceful Healthcare Sector
Medical universities in Nepal are excellent in terms of infrastructure, technical advances, qualified lecturers, etc, making it a popular choice among students all over the world especially from India.
The duration of MBBS in Nepal is 5 years and 6 months. During the first four years of the course are reserved for theoretical and technical learning after which the focus transits to the practical implementation of them.
Reasons To Study Medicine In Nepal
• Affordable Course of Study- Nepal offers one of the most affordable medical study options in comparison to India and many wested medical colleges.
• Recognised Universities- - Medical Universities in Nepal are enlisted in WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and MCI. The best medical universities of Nepal fall in the top cream of the best medical universities of the world.
• Cost of Living- The cost of living in Nepal for Indian students is very low compared to the other countries. The hostels are well accommodated with all the comfort requirements of the international students.
• Technically Equipped Learning- - MBBS in Nepal features use of advanced technological resources in imparting the learning in the classrooms. The use of technology helps in keeping the learning more advanced and interesting for the students
• Pupil-Teacher Ratio- Most of the universities have a healthy pupil-teacher. In a class, there are about 20 students under the guidance of 1 mentor and teacher. With this ratio, each and every student gets the undecided attention of the teacher.
• Language of Instruction In most of the universities the language of common and official use is English itself.
What are the advantages of studying MBBS in Nepal for Indian students?
• No Admission fee or hidden charges
• No donation required
• Visa Relaxation for Indian students
• Easy Admission Procedure
• Affordable Fee Structure
• Feasible cost of living
• Global Exposure and Recognition
• Pleasant weather condition
What is the Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Nepal?
To be eligible to apply for MBBS in Nepal, the students must satisfy all the given conditions:
• They must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
• They must have scored 50% marks in their 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from CBSE / ICSE or any other equivalent board of examination.
• They should have qualified NEET(UG) Entrance exam (as per the latest notification by MCI) are eligible to apply for MBBS in Nepal
|Top Medical Universities in Nepal for Indian Students|
|• B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences|
|• Manipal College of Medical Sciences|
|• Nepalgunj Medical College|
|• College of Medical Sciences, Nepal|
|• Janaki Medical College, Nepal|
|• Nobel Medical College, Nepal|
|• Kathmandu Medical College|
|• Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences|
|• National Medical College, Nepal|
|• Lumbini Medical College and Teaching Hospital|
|• Universal College of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawi|
Apply for MBBS Admission 2021 Through PRIME EDUTECH Today !
MBBS in Nepal 2021, MBBS in Nepal for Indian Students 2021, MBBS Admission in Nepal 2021, MBBS in Nepal ,Fees Structure 2021 ,Best Education Consultancy for Nepal, Authorized consultant for Admission in Nepal, MBBS in Nepal, Study Medicine in Nepal, Best Medical Universities in Nepal.
Call / what’s app : (+91) 8797444844 / 8797444744