Belgorod State University is taken into account among the highest Universities of Russia, implementing innovative education programmes. The University owns and in depth tutorial structure of twenty colleges and one Institute with Preparatory Department of International school authorised by the RF office for Education and 30000 student body
In Belgorod State University, glorious facilities for teaching and learning together with well-resourced libraries and in depth computing instrumentality. A comprehensive vary of college boy and postgraduate programmes within the humanities and sciences. The University owns in depth cooperative links with instructional and analysis Belgorod State Universityestablishments internationally and additionally providing it\'s students with excellent opportunities for sports and recreation.
The Belgorod region was formed in 1954. It is located in the southwest of the Central Russia and belongs to the black-earth region. In the north and north-west it borders on the Kursk region, in the east – on Voronezh region, in the south and west – on the Ukraine. The region occupies a territory of 27,1 sq. km and is divided into 21 districts. The total population of the region is about 1,5 million people. The ethnic body is represented by 90% of Russians and 5% of Ukranians.
The Belgorod region is situated in favorable economic, geographical and climate conditions. It has moderate continental climate which increase from west to east. The average temperature of January is – 8°C, of July is + 20°C. The territory of the region are steppes and pine woods.
The history of Belgorod State University is connected with the history of education education in Russia. The reforms of decadency promoted the speeding-up of economy, trade and discipline development and caused the rise of instructional institutions. Since 1872 special instructional establishments – teaching institutes – were established.
In Gregorian calendar month 1876 in a very settlement Belgorod by the order of Ministry of public education the Teacher's coaching Institute was established. This Institute was the ninth in Russia. From that moment the tough however attention-grabbing method of our University has begun.
After crossing through several stages of development , Since 2001 the University complicated has been intensive growing and enlarging because of new lovely modern-equipped
In 2010, Belgorod State University was the only academic institution of the Belgorod region, as well as of the Central Federal District (except universities of the capital) to be granted the “National Research University” status.
In 2012, Belgorod State National Research University was ranked 30th among 103 Russian state universities and about 500 branches participating in the rating.In the total ranking of national research universities (29), Belgorod State National Research University was ranked 16th. Ranking of national research universities according to the evaluation of certain areas of activity:
• «Scientific research» – 15th position;
• «International activity» – 15th position;
• «Education and teaching» – 19th position;
• «Knowledge transfer» – 7th position;
• «Collaboration with the region» – 9th position.
In June 2012, the University raised up to 13th position (from 51st one of the 2011 rankings) in the ranking of 60 academic institutions – participators of the Federal Bursarial Program of Vladimir Potanin Charity Fund.
In Current time, Belgorod State University is counted as well established education body with excellent teaching methodology providing education to high number of student's in the campus from the globe.
There are 15 (fifteen) departmentsat the faculty:
• Department of Anatomy and Histology;
• Department of Medicobiological Subjects;
• Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacology;
• Department of Pathology;
• Department of Psychiatry Narcology and Medical Psychology;
• Department of Neurology with a course of Medical Rehabilitation;
• Department of Medico-Preventive Subjects;
• Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases and Clinical Information Nechnologies;
• Department of Internal Diseases N.1;
• Department of Internal Diseases N.2;
• Department of Surgical Illnesses;
• Department of the General Surgery with a course of Operative Surgery and Topographical Anatomy;
• Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology;
• Department of Pediatrics and Children's Surgical Diseases;
• Department of Stomatology.
At the faculty the following Research Laboratories are created:
• Laboratory of Molecular Genetics of the person.
• Morphological laboratory.
• Laboratory of Clinical Biochemistry.
• Laboratory of Chronodiagnosis and Chronophysiotherapy.
• Laboratory of Immunohystiochemistry.
• Research laboratory of Preventive and Rehabilitation therapy.
There are 186 university teachers including 26 Doctors of sciences at the faculty.
If you have questions about admission to Belgorod State University,
call us on +91-8797444744/ 8797444844